- 1st March – 28th March: Doorstep visits & virtual parties
- 29th March – 11th April: Outdoor parties (Max 15 guests)
- 12th April onwards: Indoor & outdoor parties (Max 15 guests)
- 17th May onwards: Larger indoor & outdoor parties (Max 30 guests)
- 21st June: No restrictions
From the 29th March businesses that provide hosted children’s activities are allowed to operate again. However you will be restricted to 15 guests TOTAL, which includes BOTH adults & children – but not children under 5, or your entertainer. (Please refer to paragraph 103 & 117 of the Government’s roadmap plan).
From 17th May gatherings of 30 guests are allowed for commemorative & significant life events. You will be restricted to 30 guests which includes all parents & children, but not your entertainer. Please refer paragraph 121 of the Governments roadmap plan). From 21st June there will be no restrictions.
Please click the below to find out more:
We’re keeping our prices as low as possible and currently have £20.00 off 1 hour, 90minute and 2 hour parties!
The universe is in trouble, and you could be our galaxy’s only hope!
Thankfully your party host is here to train to your little guests and ensure that they will be able to keep us all safe from the forces of evil!