What happens at your Party?
Just because we’re in Lockdown shouldn’t mean your child misses out on their birthday.
Your party host will arrive 30mins beforehand to set-up and get ready, bringing everything necessary for an unforgettable party. The first half will include interactive games, music and lots of dancing, and when it’s time for lunch your entertainer will be able to do glitter tattoos or mini face paints.
After lunch they’re lots more party games, including a scavenger hunt. Just before the end they’ll be time to sing Happy Birthday and take plenty of photos.
All games are tailored to ensure Social Distancing, but parents will be responsible for ensuring the outdoor space can accommodate all guests and the entertainer inline with the governments 1metre social distance rule.
Please note the following:
– Parents must abide by the current Social Distancing rules set out by the government.
– Provide a designated area (ideally marked out) just for your entertainer.
– Parents must assume responsibility for managing all children to ensure social distance is complied with.
– Ensure all children wash their hands before the party and abide by best practice hygiene standards
– Comply with all government guidance and legislation around Covid-19