If hosting a Social Distance Party parents agree to the following:
- Parents must abide by the current Social Distancing rules set out by the government.
- Unfortunately we currently can’t provide refunds, however if your party is effected by COVID you will be able to re-arrange your party to any new available date (so you’re deposit won’t be lost).
- The number of guests must be inline with the rules stated by the government. It is the parents responsibility to be fully up-todate with these rules.
- Parents must assume responsibility for managing all children to ensure social distance is complied with.
- Parents will be responsible for ensuring the outdoor venue is suitable to host a social distance party with a dedicated area for the entertainer (ideally with a power supply).
- Your deposit may be at risk if you host a party that does not comply with government rules and guidelines.
- While full hygiene practices will be in place, parties are held at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for the spread of COVID-19.
Our terms and conditions must be agreed upon for all bookings. Regardless of whether the booking was taken over the phone or through our booking system.
Strictly a maximum of 30 children allowed per an Entertainer, unless agreed by us in writing.
A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received. Deposits must be paid within 7 days from receipt of your booking form. Please ensure you obtain confirmation of payment.
Our pricing is based per entertianer for the time spent at your party, as opposed to games played or character provided.
We reserve the right to change which Entertainer is allocated to your party.
All bookings are under the agreement that entertainers are self-employed. Entertainers must be paid the remaining party balance on the day of your party. We will act as an intermediary should an unlikely dispute arise between yourself and an Entertainer.
Remaining party balance is due to your entertainer on the day of your party. Your entertainer reserves the right to request this payment before starting the party.
Correct party information (including party date, time, address and character) must be provided at time of booking.
We are not liable for any costs associated with your party outside that of your entertainer.
You acknowledge that all risks associated with your party are borne by yourself. We accept no liability for accidental damage or injury to property or persons.
We reserve the right to make changes to party format, including equipment used and games played.
Deposits non-refundable. However we are extremely flexible in liaising with you to find an alternative date based on availability.
Glitter tattoos are provided as standard on all 90minute and two hour parties. Parents must notify us in advance if they require face painting or other alternatives.
We require 2 weeks notice for the provision of party bags. Party bags must be paid for in full ahead of your party date.
Force Majeure – We accept no liability for any party lateness or cancellations related to Force Majeure (for example extreme whether, national emergencies etc). You will only ever be charged for the amount of time your entertainer is at your party.
You acknowledge that all characters booked have no association with any other named brands. We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, jewelry, hairstyles and props derived from our imaginations and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character.